Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Biggest Loser . . .

I've received a few e-mails from friends about this so I figured I'd just go ahead and address this head on.

Deep breath.

I have not watched a single second of this season of The Biggest Loser.

Not sure why. It is not that I stopped caring (quite the opposite) or that something better came along (impossible) but I think it is more that I am trying to spend less time watching TV and more time "being" (spending time with Joy and Ava, reading, working out, blogging, catching up with friends, etc.).

I am sure this season is amazing (they all are) and I still have a few of the episodes in the DVR cue but . . . to this point (five weeks in, I think) I have not watched at all.

I guess that is not all that dramatic but it feels weird to NOT be watching and to NOT have the show be part of my life. I've been faithful since Season 1, Episode 1 and I've lost many of my pounds to Biggest Loser DVDs and been highly motivated to be stronger and better from episodes of the show.

I'm a neurotic mess. I apologize for that. This post feels weird - even to me . . .

No comments: