Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wifey and Me . . .

I just realized it has been a long time since I posted a photo of Wifey and I. Here's one of my favorites from the weekend. She'll probably hate that I posted this here (she is always very critical of/on herself) but I just can't help it.


She gets more and more beautiful all the time, doesn't she?! Thanks for marrying me and suffering me and sharing your life with me, Joy. It is easy for me to remember how much you mean to me when we are at a wedding ceremony or you are trying to force me to dance with you at the reception. I apologize for not always keeping those thoughts and feelings top of mind on Tuesday mornings or Thursday evenings as well.

And this post is NOT just me trying to get some "snuggle time" tonight . . . but if that's what comes out of it (smile)!

No comments: