Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Uncle Sean . . .

I am thrilled to share that Patrick and Joyell are pregnant and their first child is due on December 19th-ish. 

Yep.  I'm going to get another niece or my first nephew for Christmas.  

We're thrilled for them, obviously.  It just makes me sad that they are so far away so we can't really be more of a part of their pregnancy.  The good news is that technology will help us stay sort of involved (Patrick called to proudly report on heart rate and all that good stuff after their doctor's appointment and we will have web cams to look at big baby bellies and cute babies (as appropriate).  

I can't believe it has taken this long for the stork to stop by and start their family (they've been together for 10 years) because they are both such amazing people and they are going to make AMAZING parents!  I guess good things come to those that wait.  

Congrats, kids.  We love you! 

No comments: