Tuesday, June 23, 2009

500 Posts Later . . .

Holy crap!

I was just cleaning out my blog drafts folder (does any one really care, on June 23, 2009 what was on my mind on September 19, 2008 (yeah . . . me neither)) and I realized that I have posted to this blog 500 times. Five, HUNDRED, times. 5-0-0. D (for you Romans amongst us). 500 posts in 1 year, 10 months and 22 days . . . 692 days . . . 16,600 hours.

That's a lot of time spent at this keyboard talking about my dreams, goals, frustrations, sworn enemies, taste in music, movie and TV selections, childhood and adult memories, obesity thoughts, self loathings and my beautiful wife and daughter (not always in that order).

And at least a few of you claim to have read all 500 of them.

My apologies to each of you, the english language that I torture, twist and destroy with each post, to the kind folks at Blogger who were stupid enough to give me (and the other blogging idiots I call "peers") some free server space to spout of on and to the kind, kind folks at Danbury Hospital who asked me to do this blog hoping I might actually inspire, educate, entertain and engage my fellow patients.

No comments: