Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Haircut, and Glasses . . .

I got a new haircut yesterday. They changed the "shape"of my hair - for the first time since I was in the 6th grade. There is only so much you can do with a balding, greying 32 year old man who hates the very process of a hair cut but I sorta' like it. Thanks, Mary-Kate!

The glasses are courtesy of Ava - who was also our photographer for the day. She's taken about 1,000 pictures already this morning. Her sense of "composition" is actually sort of impressive. She's doing things with the ottoman and a few of her toys that is really very "cutting edge" stuff.

2 comments:

Larraine said...

I was catching up on your blog today. Love the glasses, not to mention the St Patty's day "things" on your head. Your post about girls who smoke made me glad that cigs made me sick. I was 14 when a friend of mine decided to end my innocence (as she put it) and get me smoking. I tried. God knows, I tried! It always made me sick. Am I glad! Like I really needed another bad habit. Some women justify smoking by saying it helps keep their weight down. I question that. I see a LOT of fat people who are smokers. Enjoyed your guest blogger also. Does she have her own blog?

Sean C. Amore said...

Hey, Larraine. I don't think Jen blogs (but she should, right?). I'm glad you never fell for the smoking-as-a-diet strategy lore either. I know people who gain weight when they quit . . . but I've never known anyone that successfully leverages tobacco as a dietary agent. Ah, the things we'll tell ourselves. Keep up the good work, lady!