Monday, March 9, 2009

Guest Bloggers are Coming . . .

My surgaversary is quickly approaching.  I can't believe it has been another whole year since my surgery and I can't believe how long it has been since I've been on a scale accordingly (grimace).  As I did last year, I've asked a number of friends and family members to do some "guest blogging" to help me ring in the surgaversary.

This year, I gave it a twist though.  I'm HOPING that people will not just prattle on and on about me and how great I am (I never get sick of hearing it, I feel like the average reader might (smile)).  
I have asked all of my guest bloggers to, instead, talk about obesity, gastric bypass and their perceptions of, struggles with or insights on the condition and/or the surgery.  

I have no idea what I'm going to get back (I've only gotten one so far and it is really, really solid) but I'll post them as I get them.

If you would like to guest blog (or if you told me you would and have not yet had a chance to do it) please send me your thoughts in the next week or so (or when you get a minute).

Thanks, in advance, for those who are going to help me out with this.

No comments: