Friday, February 27, 2009

Crisis . . .

This might be a geographic issue versus Kraft screwing with me but I can't find my South Beach Living Meal Replacement bars ANYWHERE!!!  This is a full-blown crisis for me.  

Sure, there are other protein bars on the market that are moderately proteinful and that are low in sugar but they (almost) all suck compared to my favorite bars . . . especially at the price point.  

How the hell am I supposed to live fifty more years with responsible eating if I am going to have to scrap for two meals a day every day?!   Come on, Kraft . . . let's get a shipment of the bars Wichita-bound ASAP.  

For the rest of you (and I'm only sorta' kidding) my birthday is coming (any month now) so feel free to throw a box in the mail to me . . . just not the Vanilla ones.  They suck anyway.  

3 comments:

nytova said...

amazon sells them in bulk and even eligible for the super saver (free) shipping!

Katy said...

Have you tried Walgreen's? I've seen them there...but I haven't checked recently

This Show said...

Your birthday's not till June.