Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowflakes of Love . . .

We had our company holiday party last night. I was on the committee. We did a "prom" theme for the party and called it Snowflakes of Love. It was cheesy, it was campish, it was drunken (for those that partook (I did not, Joy did).

Joy and I had a great time and really got in the spirit of "prom". We went for a "Mad Men" inspired, early 60s "look." Yep. I'm wearing WHITE on top of my waist. Without the slightest hint of irony. And the white makes me look bigger than I am and that is okay with me too . . . for once! Seriously - how beautiful is my wife?!

It was nice to go to a party and - for the first time ever - really DANCE and have a good time without having to strip down half naked or sweat through my clothes (or both). I think I'm going to eventually get used to this being sorta' skinny thing.

No comments: