Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser . . .

It is over. I am sooooo glad that the at-home vote went soooo far against Heba (I have to believe that was Kharma) and that Vicky was nothing more than an "also ran" for the big prize (he he he he he he he he he). I was so happy for and proud of Amy (yowzahs!) and PHIL! Dear GOD Phil looked amazing. Most importantly - kudos to Michelle - the contestant that almost quit and really had an emotional and physical transformation that we could all root for.

I'm also super excited for Season 7 (which starts in just THREE short weeks). The show has 11 teams (versus eight) and the heaviest cast the show has ever known/seen. I WEPT when they showed the preview and my boy, Daniel Wright, who - at only 19 - is the heaviest contestant the show has ever had. I'm pretty sure Daniel is the old me. He's on my orange team. Please GOD let him redeem my color after the Ed/Heba debacle of Season 6 and the Chastity invation of Season 5.

Did you watch last night? What did you think?

No comments: