Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Tired . . .

It has been a long and tiring fall for the Amore family. Ava, who continues to try to assert her "independence" (I believe common cliche calls it the "Terrible Twos"), decided not to nap on Monday. A near fatal mistake for Mommy (who had a paper due Monday night).

Anywho, Ava fell asleep while we were running errands Monday evening. I brought her home. Carried her from the car to the house (Top 10 Favorite Things About Being a Dad - #6 - Carrying a Sleeping Child from Car to House) and put her on the living room couch.

She was clearly more than a little tired. Give this a listen! Joy claims that this snoring/volume is only a fraction of what it was like sharing a bed with me, before my surgery, when my C-PAP would come off my face . . .

video

Sleep tight, Geepers!

No comments: