Monday, October 27, 2008

I Love a Good Wedding . . .

I've been a little "blue" lately . . . everything is fine, I guess . . . I'm just a little more emotional than normal and a tinge less smily-happy-bouncy than I like to be.

Anywho, I must be half a mess because this story made me cry this morning. Actual tears. Heart ache type tears. I'm just very happy for the world's heaviest man and the woman who saw through the weight to find a man that she loves anyway.

I'm sure it is obvious why this story would tickle me but, it just reminds me how lucky I am to have found Joy and to have been lucky enough to have her see through my weight.

I don't know what the future holds for Manuel but the man passed on cake at his own wedding reception to stay on his diet. And he looks so happy in the pictures. Anywho, a happy man who's sticking on a diet and loving a woman is a man we can all be proud of and happy for.

Love long, laugh often - Mr. & Mrs. Uribe!

No comments: