Friday, October 10, 2008

Guest Blogging - Eating Now, Eating Before . . .

My good friend Brandi has lovingly reshapped and reformed her entire web site and I can't encourage you enough to check it out.

The site, as I've mentioned in the past, has lots of diet and excercise tips and Brandi, and her site, are as nuts about The Biggest Loser as I am only with more access . . . Bernie blogs for her. She was at the finale in the spring. She just spoke to Ed. I mean COME ON!



Anywho, part of the terms of my contract of friendship with Brandi is that I have to plug her site, link to it often, post comments on her posts and - every three months - guest blog on her behalf. I kid. There is not contract. These terms are "implied." I kid again.


Anywho - check out my latest eating-before-and-after-surgery brilliance here!

And poke around and enjoy the site while you're there, please.

No comments: