Sunday, September 14, 2008

Silent Sunday . . .

My friend Brandi does a thing on her site every week called "Wordless Wednesday" where she just posts a picture that might even spark conversation. Not one to "steal" a great idea . . . I decided to start Silent Sunday. I hope to post a picture or chart or graph or diagram every week that might inspire some laughs, some conversation or maybe some "rage."

Without further words I give you my first Silent Sunday with an honest statement to hopefully start the conversation . . .

WHEN I SEE THE PICTURE BELOW I DO NOT MISS SUGAR OR DONUTS AT ALL!


(NOTE - The photo above, for those who aren't "experts" on knowing the pieces of a sugary mess when they see it, is of an oversized donut that was first glazed and then sprinkled with confection sugar and then frosted and then had Fruity Pebbles cereal sprinkled in to said frosting. It was available for $0.38 at my local Dillon's.)

PS - Yes, Chris Delenick, I can and will send you a dozen (and I know I owe you two phone calls - I love you, kid)!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Amore, you are the man! I saw that picture and I swear that my first thought was 'Holy Crap, can I get some of those?'. I scroll down a little further and bam, you read my mind. You know what they say about great minds...talk to you soon! P.S. This summer in Vermont at a farmers market I had a glazed donut with maple frosting and, wait for it....bacon crumbles!!! Heaven on a napkin!!!