Thursday, June 12, 2008

Current Picture . . .

Based on Joy DEMANDING that I do so - I had two quick shots of me taken this morning before I left the house and I am posting one of them here. I'm naked and handcuffed in the other - thank GOD Joy happened to come downstairs when she did to unlock me.

Joy wanted me to share to show how "skinny" I am. I am, instead, posting it MAINLY to show that I have learned how to dress myself before leaving the house (see post below).

The good news, regardless, is that I am wearing a khaki suit today - something I wanted to do on our wedding day - and I feel pretty good about it!

4 comments:

nytova said...

wowie, your style is awesome and you do look skinny!

TJK said...

Such a sexy summer suit!

TJK said...

Oh and happy birthday!

Dad said...

Who in the HELL is that guy! You look like 10 meeyleeeion dollars!