Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser . . .

So the finale was last night. Did you watch? Did you love it? I did and I did. Great stuff. I cried and cried and cried for Roger and Curtis and for Bernie and for all the other folks that lost so much weight and gained so much more from the experience. My friend Brandi was there for the live broadcast and I look forward to a full download from her on the in-person experience.

The only DOWN side to the finale is that I am without my show until at least the fall now. Boo-hoo!

Congrats to Ali for being the first female Biggest Loser and to Kelly for looking so fantastic and coming so close. You're still the man, Roger!

1 comment:

BrandiK said...

It was AMAZING and I'm anxious to fill you in!! When the confetti fell I honestly felt like I was inside a snow globe.

See the interviews with Ali, Jillian and Bernie: http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/category/biggest-loser/

Season 6 starts filming in two weeks and airs in September. Season 7 will start in January.

We need to get together!!