Friday, January 18, 2008

New Picture . . .


A handful of you have e-mailed me asking for a new picture of me (Thanksgiving was the last time I posted one and that was almost two months ago already). Since I am usually eager to please - here is one of me and a few co-workers at a press conference we staged this morning for a client. NOTE: I am wearing clothing I bought for my interview here and it fit me quite nicely then (three months ago already) but is WAY too big on me now SO this is not a very flattering (or flattening) of a picture of me, frankly (smile)! I'll post more and BETTER pictures next week (we have a wedding tomorrow for one of Joy's cousins so the camera will be getting its clicks in for sure).

Have nice weekends!

2 comments:

nytova said...

So are those ladies kinda short or did the surgery make you appear taller too?! You look great Sean!

Sean C. Amore said...

Or was I ALWAYS freakeshly tall and no one even noticed? Hmmmm. Just kidding. They are both shorter than your average Wichita-woman.